A bit of history:
The first MAcalc was written last century (1991) for OS/2.
It had scientific, financial, engineering and programmers functions. Several conversion options, plotting capabilities and became widely used in the OS/2 community.
MAcalc (with limited capabilities) was ported to Windows, Windows Mobile and Linux and now a full blown version is available for iPhone/iPod touch.
MAcalc Pro for iPhone/iPod touch is a powerfull RPN/Algebraic programmable scientific/financial/programmers calculator with expansible units convertion, 2D graphing, IP subnet calculator and multiple color schemes (Skins).
MAcalc Pro application has two independent calculators, Integer and Floating point. To switch from Floating point to Integer and back "swipe" the display area.
It keeps a history of operations performed (tape) that can be sent to an email address or printed via AirPrint.
MAcalc Pro also has extensive units conversion capability. Conversions can be expanded with downloadable conversion modules.
- Entry-system: RPN or Algebraic
- Programmable (with builtin program editor)
- IP address subnet calculation
- Storage arithmetic: (Sto/Rcl +, -, ×, ÷)
- Math: (+, -, ×, ÷, Mod)
- Skins: seven to choose from. Additional skins can be created and downloaded.
- Floating point calculator
- FIXed, SCIentific and ENGineering number format
- Functions: pi, 1/x, %, factorial
- Functions: sq root, root n
- Functions: yx, 10x, x2, ex
- Functions: log, ln, hypotenuse
- Trig functions: sin, cos, tan, hsin ...
- Trig modes: degrees, radians, grads
- Conversion: polar, retangular
- Conversion: degrees, radians, grads
- Financial functions: TVM, Cash flow
- Statistical functions: mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
- Date functions: delta dates, date + days
- Integer calculator
- Signed or unsigned operations
- Base conversion (2,10 and 16)
- Selectable word size (8bits, 16bits, 32bits)
- Bit operations: AND, OR, XOR....
- Included conversions modules